The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Siege of Silvermoon! (Updated!)
The event today went well. We'll be wrapping that arc up in a mini-event on Friday, same time as the last (5 PM EST) and we'll be doing the next full event on Saturday, also at the same time!

We're almost through this, guys.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
The event today went well. We'll be wrapping that arc up in a mini-event on Friday, same time as the last (5 PM EST) and we'll be doing the next full event on Saturday, also at the same time!

We're almost through this, guys.
:O

Scheduled on the same days as the Echo events this week. The one tomorrow is at the same time as mine too. :'(
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
:O

Scheduled on the same days as the Echo events this week. The one tomorrow is at the same time as mine too. :'(
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
Well, conflab it. I can reschedule the Sunday event to Saturday, then. But the Fairbreeze thing has to be done tomorrow at some point. It should be short though.
Well, conflab it. I can reschedule the Sunday event to Saturday, then. But the Fairbreeze thing has to be done tomorrow at some point. It should be short though.
That's fine, Grak, I was prepared to move the Echo event to Saturday if such was needed. I'll move our event tomorrow to 6:00 EST and hopefully that will untangle everything.

Sorryz!
That's fine, Grak, I was prepared to move the Echo event to Saturday if such was needed. I'll move our event tomorrow to 6:00 EST and hopefully that will untangle everything.

Sorryz!
Oh yes! Saturday!
- Need to get up early monday morning and.. I really wanna join the rebellion event!
I love the Phoenix <'3
Oh yes! Saturday!
- Need to get up early monday morning and.. I really wanna join the rebellion event!
I love the Phoenix <'3
I hope everyone who's been enjoying the storyline so far will come to tomorrow's event. It'll be the last event I'll be running for the storyline, so it's almost over.
I hope everyone who's been enjoying the storyline so far will come to tomorrow's event. It'll be the last event I'll be running for the storyline, so it's almost over.
Same time tomorrow, right? Looking forward to it! :D
Same time tomorrow, right? Looking forward to it! :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The end of cross-faction /say? (Updated! Happy! Rejoice!) Kretol 27 4,467 10-07-2009, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Hawk