Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Hello all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I submitted my introduction a while ago and I'm so anxious to join the server! I've yet to log out. Haha. I've been refreshing my page, just hoping someone will read it and approve it.

Anyways, I've been reading up on Blood Elves, and the Lore is fairly interesting. I never knew that the Blood Elves were Night Elves at one point. It makes sense though. Since they became diurnal, their skin was exposed to the sun more, changing their pigmentation. Blizzard is really creative. I've dabbled in very little of it before coming here, but now that I'm a part of(or rather, hope to be a part of) an RP server, I've been inspired to read up. It's pretty fun. ^_^;

Odds are, I'll make a Blood Elf. I've also been reading up on the Blood Knights. Is there anyone that has an extensive knowledge of the Blood Elves and the Blood Knights? I'd love to talk to you so that I can build my character better.

Send me a message or just reply on this. :D
Well, I don't know too much about Blood Knights but I would like to welcome you to CoTH and hope you have a nice experience with us.
Well, I don't think the server actually has a "Blood Elf Guy/Girl" to consult regarding this.. But that doesn't mean there can't be one!

And yes, welcome to the server, Jessica!
rawrsjessica Wrote:Since they became diurnal, their skin was exposed to the sun more, changing their pigmentation.

Actuuaaaaly~, it's due to their abuse of arcane magic that they began to mutate, first into High Elves, and then, as they moved onto fel, they rapidly became Blood Elves.

Mwahah!
Don't listen to Maulbane. He doesn't know what he's talking about! Blood Elves aren't a "race" persay, but just mutated High Elves under a different name!
Well, on the wiki it says:
Quote:During this time, they created the Sunwell, and switched to a diurnal waking cycle. Their purple skin eventually faded to a pale peach color, like that of some humans and dwarves.
I do remember reading about the use and/or abuse of arcane magic mutating them. Hence their green glowing eyes, but the fact that they originate from Night Elves was an interesting thing to come across.

Thanks everyone. I can tell I'll love the community already!
Except Maulbane.

You'll hate me.

I'm horrible.

... RAR.

EDIT: Nobody give link to RL thread or I'll hurt you
Yup, you'll definitely hate Maulbane. He's mean and stuff. . . Except not. Welcome to CotH, and I'm sure that WoWWiki is as good a source as any for BElf lore, I haven't read much more than what's on there. Have a nice day!
Maulbane Wrote:Except Maulbane.

You'll hate me.

I'm horrible.

... RAR.

EDIT: Nobody give link to RL thread or I'll hurt you

Did you "RAR" at me. O_O; You simply MUST be horrible. :O
Noo, I kid. I don't think I'll hate you. My character might, but I, personally, won't. :]
Also, anyone that provides said thread shall get.... a cookie. :D

Thanks, Latiel. I hope to find more sources that can draw information from. :3
You can always check our articles and guides section, as well as ask random questions in-game, hehe, hope to see you around (:
rawrsjessica Wrote:Also, anyone that provides said thread shall get.... a cookie. :D

NOBODY. DARE.
Maulbane Wrote:
rawrsjessica Wrote:Also, anyone that provides said thread shall get.... a cookie. :D

NOBODY. DARE.

Maybe I will. Just for the lulz of it. If I had bee nhere for long enough to know what you're talking abut : D Just as a pre revenge for a said trip to Sweden when my traveling log gets more views than yours :D

On-topic: Welcome to the server.
This thread maeks me crai crai

And I have neglected to say hello to our newest, or rather new, member!

Spoiler:
AND I WON'T >:C
Roxas65 Wrote:
Maulbane Wrote:

NOBODY. DARE.

Maybe I will. Just for the lulz of it. If I had bee nhere for long enough to know what you're talking abut : D Just as a pre revenge for a said trip to Sweden when my traveling log gets more views than yours :D

On-topic: Welcome to the server.

Please do. xP

Roxas. :D Kingdom Hearts. ^_^;
Maulbane Wrote:This thread maeks me crai crai

And I have neglected to say hello to our newest, or rather new, member!

Spoiler:
AND I WON'T >:C

Totally saw that coming. You're pretty predictable, Maulbane xD
Pages: 1 2