Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: In Elwynn, there is a beautifully placed cottage...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: nquyo2.jpg]

And it is currently inhabited by two useless (In CotH) NPCs. It's a very scenic area, nestled into the mountains near Stormwind, and just next to it is a cliff that allows a player to view the whole Goldshire-Stormwind road. It is currently populated by two profession NPCs, which because of Arathi Basin, and the way CotHers level (And as such not ever getting a quest/request to go there to train) makes the existence of these NPCs worthless.

As such I request that they are moved to the Mage District of Stormwind, their names are Alchemist Mallory (Entry ID 1215) And Herbalist Pomeroy (Entry ID 1218)

If it's not too much, I'd also like a few chairs to be placed to turn it into a more viable RP spot. However, I think that's a bit much to ask on top of what I already am asking.

Thanks in advance.
I second this request!
It's in a beautiful location and a perfect RP'ing spot, apart from the two NPC's and the lack of chairs :)
If it is possible please could we have them moved.
Thank you :)
Word. I support this idea.
I support this idea, it is a GREAT place. Very scenic.
Seems like a good idea. I'll support this too.
Right now we are kinda holdin' off on customizing too many places. If a GM feels the need to help out, though, then it may get done.

But IIII don't know.
Sounds very nice! I'm currently in the process of... migrating the database currently, so I don't want any notable changes done to the world at the moment.
That said, sounds like a plan in the near future!
'currently in the proccess of migrating the database, currently'

:| when Kretol repeats himself, the world explodes. But besides that, I support the idea in the near future. It's a nice spot to RP in.
If I understand correctly the Thieves Guild is using this as HQ, but I'm not their leader or anything.
I'm sorry for bumping this, but now that the database has been migrated, then maybe..? If it hasn't been done already.
Speaking of, OOC portal to nat pagle's cottage D:
Kretol Wrote:Sounds very nice! I'm currently in the process of... migrating the database currently, so I don't want any notable changes done to the world at the moment.
That said, sounds like a plan in the near future!

Does that mean, that when the migrating is done, more customization will be done again? I highly approve of this!
I approve! a very nice spot.
I find it lawlz that most people don't notice that this thread is more than six months old and Maulbane who made the find is, if my memory serves correctly, banned. Granted, though, it IS a very fine spot. Any GM who is bored should totally take the task to re-decorate.
I noticed, hence my reluctance to re-post. Yeah, Maulbane may not be with us, but the house still is. And it is still very scenic. Nom.
Pages: 1 2