Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: History Length?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently working on my History for my first character's profile.

Is there a maximum length? I know there's a minimum, but I never saw a maximum.

Maybe I overlooked it?

I thought I should ask before I decided to go too far.
If it turns into a short story, we don't want to read it. Half a page in Word is probably the most I'll ever read at once if I'm doing profiles. Anything long usually gets saved until the very last. Your best bet is to describe the important events in your character's life and leave it at that.
Alrighty.

Thanks for the quick reply.
But what if loads of shtuff happened... D:

Heh >< Well, I'm glad I stumbled into this bit of information, so at least I won't panic if my character profile with a really long history gathers dust >.>
Vorce Wrote:But what if loads of shtuff happened... D:

Heh >< Well, I'm glad I stumbled into this bit of information, so at least I won't panic if my character profile with a really long history gathers dust >.>
Meh, it's quite understandable if, let's say, a profile with a history of 2000 characters or longer takes a bit more time to be approved or run through. I'm also guilty for writing too much in my bios, but I can't help it! It's just way too much fun to do.
The thing to remember though, is that...We have a bunch of profiles to do. Yes, we understand you want to write, but we do not want to sit here for a few hours because /everyone/ writes a HUGEE history on their character.
If you find that you write a really long history you can allways post it in the IC forums, and have a summary of it in the profile.