Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cross-Faction stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I like the server although I am new here and I enjoy the cross-faction RP a lot. So, to enjoy it even more I want to ask two questions:
1) Is there a way to become friendly with the Horde NPCs (or at least neutral) although I am dwarf?
2) Is there a way to trade cross-faction GHI objects? I mean... AH and mail don't accept GHI and Trade can't happen cross-faction. Can this problem be solved somehow?
And I must say again I LOVE this server! :)
Sadly, no to both questions... eh, I believe you used to be able to get friendly with Horde npcs and such, but due to abuse [I think] it was dropped.
What can be abused of it?! I mean... they are NPCs... you can buy stuff and that's it... :shock:
They kinda killed them, without being attacked back, I believe.
Okay, that's a good way to abuse it. LOL
Well, too bad. I really would like to become Horde spy. LOL
Actually, it was more so that people were Roleplaying humans friendly with undead, undead going to Stormwind, Dwarves in Silvermoon...

That kind of stuff. The Horde and Alliance are at war, and any interactions between any races of either side should be -hostile-, unless there is a very specific and logical reason as to why they are not Hostile.