The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cross-Faction stuff
Okay, I like the server although I am new here and I enjoy the cross-faction RP a lot. So, to enjoy it even more I want to ask two questions:
1) Is there a way to become friendly with the Horde NPCs (or at least neutral) although I am dwarf?
2) Is there a way to trade cross-faction GHI objects? I mean... AH and mail don't accept GHI and Trade can't happen cross-faction. Can this problem be solved somehow?
And I must say again I LOVE this server! :)
Sadly, no to both questions... eh, I believe you used to be able to get friendly with Horde npcs and such, but due to abuse [I think] it was dropped.
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
What can be abused of it?! I mean... they are NPCs... you can buy stuff and that's it... :shock:
They kinda killed them, without being attacked back, I believe.
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
Okay, that's a good way to abuse it. LOL
Well, too bad. I really would like to become Horde spy. LOL
Actually, it was more so that people were Roleplaying humans friendly with undead, undead going to Stormwind, Dwarves in Silvermoon...

That kind of stuff. The Horde and Alliance are at war, and any interactions between any races of either side should be -hostile-, unless there is a very specific and logical reason as to why they are not Hostile.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TRP2 Unequip Stuff Edgar 0 821 06-21-2013, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Edgar
  So Blizz came up with this cool new faction! Sol 24 3,477 10-29-2012, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Valicor
  Sachiclysm and Stuff SachikoMaeda 5 1,115 09-15-2012, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Videos and stuff Zenethen 5 1,134 11-27-2011, 09:58 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Variant/Free-form Stuff for a Priest c0rzilla 52 10,326 09-05-2011, 12:11 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla