Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cata-strophe!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
THE END IS NIGH! REPENT!

[Image: explosion.jpg]
wat
Does this thread have a point, or should I move it to off-topic?
Click on "The End" you silly people.
Kor'kron Guard? HORDE MARTIAL LAW IN MA CRIB D:
The Lost Isles look... They... look...

Beautiful. Q.Q
Gilneas RP is going to be epic. The look of the city is awesome it's always what I wanted Stormwind to look like.
I can't wait to play:

A stuck up Gilnean with a british accent, who periodically struggles with apparently random shape shifting due to emotions.

A stereotypical goblin, who has tinkered on his personal hobgoblin guard. He himself has almost no combat potential. Also a stereotypical villain, using henchmen for his duties.

And last but not least, a Troll priest, who if we get spider form, worships the spider loa!

<3

Oh, and my gnome tinker who will rain down bombs from the sky with Azeroth flying.
Let's see, how many destroyed Alliance towns is that? And how many counts of Horde expansion?

But DAYUM. I'm actually a lot more excited for this than I thought I would be, for one main reason:

I remember the first character I made on World of Warcraft - I didn't know anything about the world. It was great, because there was a whole world out there to explore! Something new around ever corner. But now that I've seen the length and breadth of Azeroth and Outlands... well, there's nothing left to see. I'm so glad Blizzard decided to redecorate.

This will be refreshing, indeed.
I know! And I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who wants to RP a worgan with a passion. Goblins will be a future pain...but...oh well. xD

I can't wait to see what they did with Orgrimmar.
When it comes to Orgrimmar and this new policy on Orcs-Only?

I smell another Shin'Sholai style revolution...

And oh yeaah, Worgens. I want one. Nao.

And the best part about this? Cataclysm really does make it look like a CONQUEST OF THE HORDE!!!

Edit: And they've won.
Alliance takes southern barrens y'know!

OH yeah...Thousand Needles is flooded with water. WTF?
Well, I think Desolace deserves more of a wtf. I mean, we're gonna have to rename it.
I was thinking New Ashenvale, seeing as the Orcs are turning the Old one into Stump-Country.

And the Alliance can take the Southern Barrens. It's mostly Razormane country anyway >:3

And we must either have one of these guilds up as soon as it is released to us:
A Worgen Only Guild (I don't exactly know what they would be, but we need one)
A Goblin Merchant Empire
or
A Goblin Technician Union (Light da fuse!)
Huh, they really did expand da Horde Influenza. But I guess Alliance had more area to begin with or something, I dunno. In any case it seems to make sense, since the description of almost every alliance race is "as one of the few" or "one of the last" people, so them dominating a bunch of land doesn't really compute. >.>

Anyway, super excited! :D Grim Batol, YEAH BOI!
Worgan guild?!

<The Fangs of Gilneas>

I'm going to -make- this guild!
Ooooh! I'll help with it, Jason! :D
Pages: 1 2 3 4