Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Worgens vs. Goblins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So, now we get to choose:

Goblins, the Horde's answer to Gnomes.
Or
Worgens, the Alliances answer to the Tauren. Or is that Draenei that are meant to do that?
Or
Both, because they're both pretty sweet races.
Or
Neither. I have no idea how you could even consider choosing it.

Personally, I'd choose both:
A Worgen Mage, and a Goblin... Errr, well, Gangster, Pirate, Merchant or Engineer/Sapper (Light da fuse!)
Although, you can't get any cooler than the Worgens. Seriously. I think Goblins are cool and all, but Werewolves? Epic stuff.
I choose top hat.
Sucker for werewolves...(the real kind not the twilight things)
Twilight Werewolves? Those make me sad. Very sad.
Goblin Sapper Team! Best RP Ever!
Goblin Sappers, yeah! And a lot of them..
I would make both of them. Personally I think that they are both really cool races and somewhat follow the lore, though as the Goblins have been a nuetral faction since the vanilla days. But the Goblins are in a engineering fued with the Gnomes which sets them nearly perfectly in place with the Horde. And I believe that the Worgen fit perfectly for the Alliance and aswell as in the lore and the lore for the Alliance will remain fairly the same, because the Worgen were once humans of Gilneas. So, i'm going to make both races. There's just something about a Savage, Feral type Worgen warrior, Demolishing everything in it's path and then a Insane, psychopathic goblin running around trying to blow everything up. I just think that would be very, very fun.`
Neither of them seem all that interesting to me. Maybe I'm just a damp washcloth though.
I'm not very interested in either one honestly.... Werewolves don't really do anything for me.... If I were on retail I would say I want to stay away from the Twitards, but since we don't have to worry about that here.... chalk it up to disinterest.

And while I really like Goblins, I think they should've stayed a neutral race.

yeah.
Actually, we can probably RP one here as a Steamwheedle Goblin. Same way we can RP as Pirate Humans who don't affiliate with the Alliance.

The new Horde goblins are just a new aspect to playing out as Goblins, really....in the sense of CoTh and RP at least. But really, are goblins in the Horde really new? Heh.
Worgens for me. I'm a werewolf nut... but again, I hate Twilight. I think the Goblins should have stayed Neutral though, I'm sure they could have picked a different race to join the Horde.
Both.
'Cos I love Worgens and I really wanna rip people off as a Goblin merchant :twisted:
You have a good point there Diethe, as far as RPing affiliations outside game mechanics. And yes, they've been pretty buddy-buddy with the Horde for a long time. Still, officially tying them to the Horde disappoints me.

I guess if I were to pick between the two I would go with a Goblin, but I'm not in a big yank to roll one. I'm generally happy with the races we have, and I hardly have any time for the characters I have now, let alone any new additions. What I'm more excited about is the changes to the world and the updates to the graphics (although I'm concerned my netbook will vomit up its innards at the sight of the system requirements- hopefully it'll still be playable for people like me).
I want a Wogan. WANT WOGAN NAO
Yeah, I'd go a Worgen for nothing but kicks. xD I don't think I could seriously roleplay one though.
Pages: 1 2 3