Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Extra OOC Portal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was RPing as Chad with Elil and Zunaj and they went to Orgrimmar Arena for a fair fight. Zunaj had to ask for Cressy to port us in the ring, since we couldn't enter it any other way.

So we decided, while they fight this very moment, I would come to the forum and ask the kind GMs to put an OOC portal in the ring, in a corner maybe, for those who want to have a brawl or something.

~Thanks in advance, Draky
There used to be a portal both in and out of the arena in the past. I suppose that was something I forgot to import.
I'm not sure how difficult they are to make so if it's excessive disregard the following question.

I was wondering if Everlook could be added to the portal list. Winterspring is nice zone and they even have their own goblin city. It could be like the portal to Gadgetzan. Just a suggestion/request.
I like this idea. It's a very nice place which rarely (if ever) sees arpee. A neutral hub (the idea of using it as practice for arpeeing in.. interesting conditions is a good one too).

And you can hop off the side of the continent into the ocean! /grin
Is a trip through Felwood the only way to get there? or are there already faster means that I am just not aware of? I ask because a lot of times I just end up going the longest route because I don't know too many short cuts.
Well, seeing how Xenophobic the dear Kaldorei are.. and to get there you can only via their lands [Ashenvale, Felwood.].. I would suggest that it is only logical the Cartel will have a way of moving people in and out of Winterspring. Wild-guess . . . Zeppelin?
That'd be IC, sure, but OOC is the point of the topic here.

As for portals to those two locations... I can understand the want to have them, but not many people RP in those locations.
It was just a mention, so I won't hear people that are undead / horde / even some alliance that say they came through ashenvale. everything I see that, I facepalm, my face and palm hurt from it.
For now, people can use the site teleporter to get to Everlook easier.
I can understand that, although I doubt the Night Elves would deny access to their allies. They'd give Hordies a hard time, sure... but that's if they catch them. Ashenvale is a big place, and there is an Orc settlement there too.
Sweeet! Thanks!