The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Extra OOC Portal?
So I was RPing as Chad with Elil and Zunaj and they went to Orgrimmar Arena for a fair fight. Zunaj had to ask for Cressy to port us in the ring, since we couldn't enter it any other way.

So we decided, while they fight this very moment, I would come to the forum and ask the kind GMs to put an OOC portal in the ring, in a corner maybe, for those who want to have a brawl or something.

~Thanks in advance, Draky
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
There used to be a portal both in and out of the arena in the past. I suppose that was something I forgot to import.
I'm not sure how difficult they are to make so if it's excessive disregard the following question.

I was wondering if Everlook could be added to the portal list. Winterspring is nice zone and they even have their own goblin city. It could be like the portal to Gadgetzan. Just a suggestion/request.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I like this idea. It's a very nice place which rarely (if ever) sees arpee. A neutral hub (the idea of using it as practice for arpeeing in.. interesting conditions is a good one too).

And you can hop off the side of the continent into the ocean! /grin
Is a trip through Felwood the only way to get there? or are there already faster means that I am just not aware of? I ask because a lot of times I just end up going the longest route because I don't know too many short cuts.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Well, seeing how Xenophobic the dear Kaldorei are.. and to get there you can only via their lands [Ashenvale, Felwood.].. I would suggest that it is only logical the Cartel will have a way of moving people in and out of Winterspring. Wild-guess . . . Zeppelin?
[Image: 8.jpg]
That'd be IC, sure, but OOC is the point of the topic here.

As for portals to those two locations... I can understand the want to have them, but not many people RP in those locations.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

It was just a mention, so I won't hear people that are undead / horde / even some alliance that say they came through ashenvale. everything I see that, I facepalm, my face and palm hurt from it.
[Image: 8.jpg]
For now, people can use the site teleporter to get to Everlook easier.
I can understand that, although I doubt the Night Elves would deny access to their allies. They'd give Hordies a hard time, sure... but that's if they catch them. Ashenvale is a big place, and there is an Orc settlement there too.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Sweeet! Thanks!
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Uninstanced Zul'Aman OOC Portal Aphetoros 1 1,028 01-02-2015, 01:46 AM
Last Post: ThePharaoh
  Portal Trainer? Maarten 9 1,740 11-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Tol Barad OOC Portal Thoradin 2 893 08-13-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Blackrock OOC portal ProjectRandom 5 1,252 08-09-2013, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Edgar
  An RP Area needs OOC Portal MstrCorvus 3 1,067 06-29-2013, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Theredy42