Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Favorite race to roleplay as?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What's your favorite race to roleplay as? I'm asking 'cause I see a lot of some races, and few of others. I personally love playing as Draenei - they are dignified, very highly moraled, with an interesting backstory, and they even have their own spaceship! (I love that part..)
Their bent towards engineering/jewelcrafting is also irresistible because those professions are my favorite.
Orcs.
For me, It's Night Elves and Draenei. Both are (mostly) peaceful, and have really interesting lore.
Honestly, I don't have a favourite race. Every race is awsome in it's own way. But if I had to choose... Nope, still can't.
Humans. I have too many humans.
Love all races, but I pick humans. They're very flexible.
1. Draenei. I mean, honestly, who can argue with a tens of thousands of years old holy space demon? They are the embodyment of the Light, they carry it within themselves. They're the good guys in the Warcraft universe.
2. Night Elves. The mystery, the forests, the druidism and kinship with the wilds is amazing.
3. Blood Elves/Humans. Strange for some that I've put them in the same lot, but I feel the same way about them. They're very flexible races, neither bound to demonic-level evil, nor saintly good. They're heavily flawed races, compensated by the fact that they faced their troubles in the past and lived to tell the tale. Well, more or less. Humans are flourishing and Blood Elves are -supposed- to be dieing out. Ahem.
4. Dwarves and Trolls. The accents are an instant plus.
Orcs. They're so colorful.

Followed by Humans, just because of their flexibility.
Couldn't say my favorite, but I can say my least favorites.

Gnomes and Tauren. Never really felt serious playing either of them. Oh, and I don't like Night-Elves.
Trolls. I just love everything about them, simply put.
. . . blood elf. . . .
jasonb Wrote:Humans. I have too many humans.

Humans. I have too many Humans.. Only three, though.
Moose Wrote:. . . blood elf. . . .
YOU. ARE. TERRIBLE.
Top 3:
1. Humans - as all of the above posts say, they are flexible. With humans you can do pretty much everything and it will still be realistic.
2. Gnomes - short, smart, crazy and with funny accent... what could be better?!
3. Orcs - the pride and the might in them just makes you think "That's a hell of a creature!"

:mrgreen:
I love playing Humans for their flexibility, as they can have the personality of anything and not be too "different".

Meanwhile, Dwarves are my favorite race to just hang out as. Sit in a tavern, spit a few stories in the tongue of the drunk. Relaxing.

Gnomes are probably my favorite overall race to ArPee as. Their inquisitive, intelligent personality is something I can relate to. The ability to plan, and my natural leading abilities make playing a Gnome easy for me. I modeled my Gnome very closely to my own personality. Intelligent, but often naive, and always wanting to learn more about everything.

I don't RP horde. ;)
Pages: 1 2