Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Well, this sucks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, long story short, I had to pack up my house and move everything to a storage facility, including my computer.

I'm sorry for leaving so unexpectedly and not returning for explanation, but this is the first chance I've gotten.

I post this from my grandmother's computer ( Heh, which means no WoW. )

Lurking around the forums like I usually do will be a bit harder now, but I'll try to pop by every few days.

You can expect me back in game in at least 3 weeks.. but I have a feeling this absence will last upwards of a month.

Sorry to everyone in every storyline I'm involved in, but this was unavoidable.

-Tyler/Maelstrom
Well, hooray for updates.

It seems I will be gone for longer than previously thought. More weeks of absence from game+vent to come. Truly sorry for any storylines I'm screwing up, if there are any.

A glimmer of hope remains that I may be able to get my computer and hook it up in my temporary staying place. ( Otherwise known as my grandmother's house.. )
If I do, I'm back, baby. On WoW and Vent.

As of now, it doesn't look like that'll happen, sadly.

I'll be on forums every day or so until I get my computer back, along with all my microphones and such.

With Lurve<3,
-Tyler/Maelstrom

EDIT: Righto! I figured I'd post my MSN here if anyone wants it. One of the few programs I can use on this computer! ( although it's an old version that sucks. )

MSN: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e -->
Hope things turn out well! ;)
Ugh, more bad news.

I've learned a more accurate estimate of the time it will take to get moved and such is...

ugh..

...3 months...

I'll get my computer before then, hopefully.