The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Well, this sucks.
So, long story short, I had to pack up my house and move everything to a storage facility, including my computer.

I'm sorry for leaving so unexpectedly and not returning for explanation, but this is the first chance I've gotten.

I post this from my grandmother's computer ( Heh, which means no WoW. )

Lurking around the forums like I usually do will be a bit harder now, but I'll try to pop by every few days.

You can expect me back in game in at least 3 weeks.. but I have a feeling this absence will last upwards of a month.

Sorry to everyone in every storyline I'm involved in, but this was unavoidable.

-Tyler/Maelstrom
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
Well, hooray for updates.

It seems I will be gone for longer than previously thought. More weeks of absence from game+vent to come. Truly sorry for any storylines I'm screwing up, if there are any.

A glimmer of hope remains that I may be able to get my computer and hook it up in my temporary staying place. ( Otherwise known as my grandmother's house.. )
If I do, I'm back, baby. On WoW and Vent.

As of now, it doesn't look like that'll happen, sadly.

I'll be on forums every day or so until I get my computer back, along with all my microphones and such.

With Lurve<3,
-Tyler/Maelstrom

EDIT: Righto! I figured I'd post my MSN here if anyone wants it. One of the few programs I can use on this computer! ( although it's an old version that sucks. )

MSN: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e -->
Hope things turn out well! ;)
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Ugh, more bad news.

I've learned a more accurate estimate of the time it will take to get moved and such is...

ugh..

...3 months...

I'll get my computer before then, hopefully.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This Sucks Terant 1 737 09-17-2011, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Kretol