Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Server Account Creation...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have recently tried to create a server account to, well, play on the server. However when I try to create an account it will just stop at the same step and give an error message. This happens between steps two and three, whereas I attempt to confirm that I have read and understood the rules. The message I receive is:

Quote:Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 110

Perhaps this is a problem that no one can connect to the actual game server, from what I have read from the shout box. I am not quite sure. Perhaps my internet service provider is so terrible that it cannot feasibly connect to the account creation. I would not be surprised. I honestly hate it with a passion!

Maybe I will try it on another computer, though I am not sure that will do anything. Anyways, here is my problem!
When the server is back up, you should be able to create an account.
The server is currently down. whilst i am not an expert on the means needed to manage private servers i can hazard a guess that this is due to the server being down.
If im right Kretol is on the case as we speak
Alright thank you, I was wondering if the server being down was the issue. Of course, maybe its not! We'll have to wait and see, won't we? Or I will mainly.
To be honest, I just realized the server computer was off, for some reason. I had no idea something was wrong, as I saw no posts about it (in this forum). O.o
Anyway, it's coming back up shortly.
*hugs Kretol and runs being as how a human just hugged an Orc*
coreypotter585 Wrote:*hugs Kretol and runs being as how a human just hugged an Orc*

Lore-breaking, lore-breaking! LOL

Anyways, it worked out just fine. Thank you, Kretol.