The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Server Account Creation...
So I have recently tried to create a server account to, well, play on the server. However when I try to create an account it will just stop at the same step and give an error message. This happens between steps two and three, whereas I attempt to confirm that I have read and understood the rules. The message I receive is:

Quote:Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 110

Perhaps this is a problem that no one can connect to the actual game server, from what I have read from the shout box. I am not quite sure. Perhaps my internet service provider is so terrible that it cannot feasibly connect to the account creation. I would not be surprised. I honestly hate it with a passion!

Maybe I will try it on another computer, though I am not sure that will do anything. Anyways, here is my problem!
What a holy person I am...
[Image: badge.jpg]

When the server is back up, you should be able to create an account.
The server is currently down. whilst i am not an expert on the means needed to manage private servers i can hazard a guess that this is due to the server being down.
If im right Kretol is on the case as we speak
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

Alright thank you, I was wondering if the server being down was the issue. Of course, maybe its not! We'll have to wait and see, won't we? Or I will mainly.

To be honest, I just realized the server computer was off, for some reason. I had no idea something was wrong, as I saw no posts about it (in this forum). O.o
Anyway, it's coming back up shortly.
*hugs Kretol and runs being as how a human just hugged an Orc*
I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
coreypotter585 Wrote:*hugs Kretol and runs being as how a human just hugged an Orc*

Lore-breaking, lore-breaking! LOL

Anyways, it worked out just fine. Thank you, Kretol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Account Trouble willie5252 3 991 08-23-2014, 06:07 PM
Last Post: willie5252
  Cannot create server account Nightside 12 1,921 09-21-2013, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Nightside
  Account Can't make a server account! Manori 0 672 11-18-2012, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Manori
  Can't create server account KrevSekera 4 1,444 01-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Server Account Creation issues with E-mail/IP Ebenezer 8 1,724 10-23-2011, 02:21 AM
Last Post: Kattriona