Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: How to get gear.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am just joining COTH today, after looking so long for a good rp server, I hope this is the one. I understand it is not instant 80, and I don't think it is a gm server, so how can I get gear? I know what gear I want-I want the lightbringer set, grand marshal's battle hammer, pearl inlaid boots, glyphed cloak and arcane cloak-how do I get these items? I really want them since I find it hard to rp with bad looking gear.
For now you can go to the ooc area and buy some Dungeon sets and rp props. Until you're a grunt and can request items I'll gladly supply you with some money to get you started. Send me a character name.
That would be great, but two things are wrong :( one being, I confirmed my account name and password, have the realmlist, but just cannot connect..the second being I have no idea where the ooc area is, though I would probably find that out once I actually get in :) When I can log in, my character name will be Thuradon
Did you change your realmlist correctly?
This is my realmlist:
set realmlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com
set patchlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com
What patch is your WoW at?
3.3.2-but I am reading other things, and do I need to create 2 accounts or something? A server acc and another type, it's confusing me :(
You have to also create a game account.
Ah! I'll get to that then, thank you, and thanks for the help on how to get my gear, I can't wait to start playing =)
no problem...refer to my character list to find me in game...use /who to see where people are RPing...and join /chat and /Barrenschat!
The reason you cannot connect is because you are still a visitor, you need to submit an introduction and have that approved before you become a Peon and are able to play on this server.
oh wow I feel stupid...yeah he's right...SHADDUP I JUST WOKE UP.
I posted my introduction, but I really don't like the idea that I need to wait a few days...

I already got a PM where I was asked for some extra info, but i'm still not accepted, so I'm in the same spot as you
I guess I can only keep my fingers crossed now... you gotto hate finger cramps xD
XcraX Wrote:I already got a PM where I was asked for some extra info, but i'm still not accepted, so I'm in the same spot as you
I guess I can only keep my fingers crossed now... you gotto hate finger cramps xD

How long were you waiting so far?
Pages: 1 2