The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

How to get gear.
I am just joining COTH today, after looking so long for a good rp server, I hope this is the one. I understand it is not instant 80, and I don't think it is a gm server, so how can I get gear? I know what gear I want-I want the lightbringer set, grand marshal's battle hammer, pearl inlaid boots, glyphed cloak and arcane cloak-how do I get these items? I really want them since I find it hard to rp with bad looking gear.
For now you can go to the ooc area and buy some Dungeon sets and rp props. Until you're a grunt and can request items I'll gladly supply you with some money to get you started. Send me a character name.
That would be great, but two things are wrong :( one being, I confirmed my account name and password, have the realmlist, but just cannot connect..the second being I have no idea where the ooc area is, though I would probably find that out once I actually get in :) When I can log in, my character name will be Thuradon
Did you change your realmlist correctly?
This is my realmlist:
set realmlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com
set patchlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com
What patch is your WoW at?
3.3.2-but I am reading other things, and do I need to create 2 accounts or something? A server acc and another type, it's confusing me :(
You have to also create a game account.
Ah! I'll get to that then, thank you, and thanks for the help on how to get my gear, I can't wait to start playing =)
no problem...refer to my character list to find me in game...use /who to see where people are RPing...and join /chat and /Barrenschat!
The reason you cannot connect is because you are still a visitor, you need to submit an introduction and have that approved before you become a Peon and are able to play on this server.
oh wow I feel stupid...yeah he's right...SHADDUP I JUST WOKE UP.
I posted my introduction, but I really don't like the idea that I need to wait a few days...
I already got a PM where I was asked for some extra info, but i'm still not accepted, so I'm in the same spot as you
I guess I can only keep my fingers crossed now... you gotto hate finger cramps xD
XcraX Wrote:I already got a PM where I was asked for some extra info, but i'm still not accepted, so I'm in the same spot as you
I guess I can only keep my fingers crossed now... you gotto hate finger cramps xD

How long were you waiting so far?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about gear. franzmallalieu 9 1,129 06-26-2012, 09:28 AM
Last Post: franzmallalieu
  Custom Gear Post-Reset hiddengecko 2 1,081 08-31-2011, 10:24 PM
Last Post: hiddengecko
  Where is the OOC zone to get gear? tigerslayer 10 1,608 04-11-2010, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Cressy
  Bard RP Gear Heroforgotten 16 3,224 05-22-2009, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Dansa5
  RP Gear? Heroforgotten 2 1,344 05-14-2009, 03:46 PM