Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Prestige question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So. There's a prestige class called "Blademaster".

But. Is it only available for orcs? Or is it an universal class, as in "I'm really good with blades and stuff so I'm a blademaster now."
It's only available for Orcs. And only through training - like any other prestige class.
Yeah, of course. That was just a silly example.

Thanks.
Basically, the races listed for the class are the only ones you should be using. In some cases it is theoretically possible for another race to have them, but having a prestige is already 'special' enough.
I'd think Trolls and maybe Tauren could learn it too, the modern blademasters use shamanistic powers to enhance their abilities while the old ones used fel magic. The close relations between the Darkspears, orcs and tauren and them sharing a shamanistic culture probably means we can find a few blademasters in all races.
Hrm.

Just askin' if my tauren could become one. But I don't really need to, I realized the prestiges are kind of useless if you don't want to be reeaaally special. So, I could just be a tauren that's good with weapons.
On WoWiki it says that Blademasters are the Orc's version of gladiators. So in my opinion, if you want to play your Tauren, just go for Gladiator instead.
I don't really need a prestige, is actually what I decided.

I'll just be a warrior. : o