The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Prestige question.
So. There's a prestige class called "Blademaster".

But. Is it only available for orcs? Or is it an universal class, as in "I'm really good with blades and stuff so I'm a blademaster now."
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
It's only available for Orcs. And only through training - like any other prestige class.
Yeah, of course. That was just a silly example.

Thanks.
Basically, the races listed for the class are the only ones you should be using. In some cases it is theoretically possible for another race to have them, but having a prestige is already 'special' enough.
I'd think Trolls and maybe Tauren could learn it too, the modern blademasters use shamanistic powers to enhance their abilities while the old ones used fel magic. The close relations between the Darkspears, orcs and tauren and them sharing a shamanistic culture probably means we can find a few blademasters in all races.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Hrm.

Just askin' if my tauren could become one. But I don't really need to, I realized the prestiges are kind of useless if you don't want to be reeaaally special. So, I could just be a tauren that's good with weapons.
On WoWiki it says that Blademasters are the Orc's version of gladiators. So in my opinion, if you want to play your Tauren, just go for Gladiator instead.
"The Snake, The Rat, The Cat, The Dog...how you gonna see em' when you livin' in the fog?"
I don't really need a prestige, is actually what I decided.

I'll just be a warrior. : o

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Tier System: (A prestige system idea, work in progress) Brutalskars 199 24,273 08-17-2012, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Xigo
  Prestige? Aadora 25 4,694 04-21-2012, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Lystaa
  Prestige Titles: My Opinions Stormgald 10 2,081 08-11-2011, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Rigley
  Prestige Class Template Discussion: Blademaster Beltharean 8 2,036 07-04-2011, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Beltharean
  To get the ball rolling... [A Prestige System] flammos200 49 9,118 06-20-2011, 06:42 AM
Last Post: Aphetoros