Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My departure.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hah! Gotcha!

No, but seriously, I am going to be taking a short break for say... 1 or 2 weeks. I'll hop by on the forums from time to time to do some work (I'll probably have to go in game for it mind you, but I won't be out to RP).

So yeah! Try not to wreck Kretol's CotHmansion and pee in his pond whilst I'm gone and I'll see you soon.
Hawk Wrote:Hah! Gotcha!

No, but seriously, I am going to be taking a short break for say... 1 or 2 weeks. I'll hop by on the forums from time to time to do some work (I'll probably have to go in game for it mind you, but I won't be out to RP).

So yeah! Try not to wreck Kretol's CotHmansion and pee in his pond whilst I'm gone and I'll see you soon.
Hawk Wrote:So yeah! Try not to wreck Kretol's CotHmansion and pee in his pond whilst I'm gone and I'll see you soon.
Hawk Wrote:Kretol's CotHmansion

*Hides the hammer*

... Umh... What mansion?
See you in a week or two Hawksie!
...:< See ya, Hawk the Ca-...:D
See ya Hawkfaise!

Psh, peeing in Kretol's pond would just be impolite..

Brb, kitchen sink.
See you Hawk. D:
Have you ever noticed that whenever someone is leaving whether you know them or not theyl get sympathy posts? XD

Anywho, cya soon eh?

:P
No GMs for two weeks? OH MH GOD! PARTY AT THE COTHMANSION! Irridan Arthas love childs are invited! We all get legendary weapons as a party favors! Gonna be awesome! >.<!
Cya later, Hawk!