The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My departure.
Hah! Gotcha!

No, but seriously, I am going to be taking a short break for say... 1 or 2 weeks. I'll hop by on the forums from time to time to do some work (I'll probably have to go in game for it mind you, but I won't be out to RP).

So yeah! Try not to wreck Kretol's CotHmansion and pee in his pond whilst I'm gone and I'll see you soon.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Hawk Wrote:Hah! Gotcha!

No, but seriously, I am going to be taking a short break for say... 1 or 2 weeks. I'll hop by on the forums from time to time to do some work (I'll probably have to go in game for it mind you, but I won't be out to RP).

So yeah! Try not to wreck Kretol's CotHmansion and pee in his pond whilst I'm gone and I'll see you soon.
Hawk Wrote:So yeah! Try not to wreck Kretol's CotHmansion and pee in his pond whilst I'm gone and I'll see you soon.
Hawk Wrote:Kretol's CotHmansion

*Hides the hammer*

... Umh... What mansion?
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
See you in a week or two Hawksie!
...:< See ya, Hawk the Ca-...:D
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
See ya Hawkfaise!

Psh, peeing in Kretol's pond would just be impolite..

Brb, kitchen sink.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
See you Hawk. D:
Have you ever noticed that whenever someone is leaving whether you know them or not theyl get sympathy posts? XD

Anywho, cya soon eh?

:P
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. Albert Einstein
Spoiler:
You have conquered, and I yield.
Yet henceforward art thou also dead - dead to the world, to heaven, and to hope;
In me didst thou exist - and, in my death, see by this image, which is thine own, how utterly thou hast murdered thyself.
Edgar Allan Poe
No GMs for two weeks? OH MH GOD! PARTY AT THE COTHMANSION! Irridan Arthas love childs are invited! We all get legendary weapons as a party favors! Gonna be awesome! >.<!
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=

^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
Cya later, Hawk!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Departure Rigley 33 4,642 03-25-2013, 03:41 PM