Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Error message?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After clearing my cache and resetting everything to come back to the server after being in retail, I finally was able to log in no problem, and as I was logging onto one of my characters, I saw this just as the bar finished.

[Image: Error2.jpg]

Is there any help anyone can offer, or are my days numbered?
Are all your fans working (Case, Video Card, PSU, and Processor). Is your machine over-clocked? What are the other games you are playing that have better graphics? Have you tested your RAM to make sure that it is working fine with a RAM checking program? Have you tried to reinstall WoW? Do you have any add-on's for your UI such as CT-MOD?
Have you got all of the expansions? It may be a WOTLK item was spawned where you were logging.
I haven't overclocked this computer at all, and the games I've been running have been on par or more demanding than WoW, like Just Cause 2 or Portal. Everything is working just fine otherwise.
Restart the computer, I used to get the errors all the time, it's when you couldn't load something quick enough- or atleast that was my specific problem. Use the telporter on the forums to go somewhere else, and you should be just fine m'friend.
And if not. You can always try running repair.exe (on windows, atleast) that helped me a few times. Wow Errors are so diverse that it could be a number of problems.

If you have tried all said above and repair, you may have to reinstall. That's the last resort though. D: