The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Error message?
After clearing my cache and resetting everything to come back to the server after being in retail, I finally was able to log in no problem, and as I was logging onto one of my characters, I saw this just as the bar finished.

[Image: Error2.jpg]

Is there any help anyone can offer, or are my days numbered?
Roisana: Bitter dwarven priestess.
Mijiko: Orcish assassin with a shady background.
Xaalina: Draenei vindicator with a heart of gold.
Squeakilori: Gnomish technomage in training. Deceased, laid to rest in the Crater.
Are all your fans working (Case, Video Card, PSU, and Processor). Is your machine over-clocked? What are the other games you are playing that have better graphics? Have you tested your RAM to make sure that it is working fine with a RAM checking program? Have you tried to reinstall WoW? Do you have any add-on's for your UI such as CT-MOD?
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Have you got all of the expansions? It may be a WOTLK item was spawned where you were logging.
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

I haven't overclocked this computer at all, and the games I've been running have been on par or more demanding than WoW, like Just Cause 2 or Portal. Everything is working just fine otherwise.
Roisana: Bitter dwarven priestess.
Mijiko: Orcish assassin with a shady background.
Xaalina: Draenei vindicator with a heart of gold.
Squeakilori: Gnomish technomage in training. Deceased, laid to rest in the Crater.
Restart the computer, I used to get the errors all the time, it's when you couldn't load something quick enough- or atleast that was my specific problem. Use the telporter on the forums to go somewhere else, and you should be just fine m'friend.
And if not. You can always try running repair.exe (on windows, atleast) that helped me a few times. Wow Errors are so diverse that it could be a number of problems.

If you have tried all said above and repair, you may have to reinstall. That's the last resort though. D:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Error Thaddion 5 2,442 01-04-2015, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Thaddion
  Custom Patch error Verdigree 3 1,503 05-10-2014, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Cannot log into WoW. Constant error message CopperheadSnake 6 2,162 03-25-2014, 03:14 PM
  Wow Error Buggie 9 2,181 02-05-2014, 09:04 PM
  Chain Fatal Error Vershiel 9 2,227 01-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Maarten