Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Question:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to apply for a character who already has a prestige class, or must all prestige classes be earned in game?

-Michael
For now, they have to be earned. However, the GMs have proposed a new method which has yet to take effect. You can read more about that here!
... What do you mean apply for a character that already has a prestige class?
Well, seeing how your not even allowed to make a character with the intent of it becoming/wanting to become a Prestige Class? nou, no premade Prestige Classes I believe.
As in.. Can I make a character with a prestige class....uhm.. A special application? I want to play a old Night Elf Demon Hunter...One of the ones who followed Illidan's example and developed a method of becoming Demon Hunters themselves. Or maybe one trained by this second generation of Demon Hunters.
You can't make a character who already is a prestige class. It needs to be someone who goes through the process from being a character to being a prestige class.
Disappointing, thank you.

- Michael