The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Question:
Is it possible to apply for a character who already has a prestige class, or must all prestige classes be earned in game?

-Michael
-Michael

[Image: badge.jpg]
WTF is up with this? ^
For now, they have to be earned. However, the GMs have proposed a new method which has yet to take effect. You can read more about that here!
... What do you mean apply for a character that already has a prestige class?
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
Well, seeing how your not even allowed to make a character with the intent of it becoming/wanting to become a Prestige Class? nou, no premade Prestige Classes I believe.
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
As in.. Can I make a character with a prestige class....uhm.. A special application? I want to play a old Night Elf Demon Hunter...One of the ones who followed Illidan's example and developed a method of becoming Demon Hunters themselves. Or maybe one trained by this second generation of Demon Hunters.
-Michael

WTF is up with this? ^
You can't make a character who already is a prestige class. It needs to be someone who goes through the process from being a character to being a prestige class.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
Disappointing, thank you.

- Michael
-Michael

WTF is up with this? ^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question on the Scarlet Crusade (Faction Question) Toulac 8 2,527 10-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Diethe