Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Currently Testing 3.3.5!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The server is currently running patch 3.3.5, but bear in mind this is a test phase! Either log in with your retail installation of WoW (just change the realmlist and purge your cache) or make a secondary copy of your WoW folder and patch the main one up, if you wish to help test it out.

I'll probably leave it as test status until sometime tomorrow afternoon - hopefully by then I'll have some feedback as far as stability in addition to any new bugs.
LOL, in my country it ain't even out yet :p

Is there somewhere you can download it from america then? :-) I hope not too slow tough because I get that usual.

Thanks in advance!
Eh....how do I make a second wow installation? I'm running all of this through a mac, so I'm not sure. Little help please?
Just make a copy of your WoW folder, and patch up the original one.

That is, make a copy of it, rename it to something like "World of Warcraft - 3.3.3", then patch up the original folder.
Lia Wrote:Eh....how do I make a second wow installation? I'm running all of this through a mac, so I'm not sure. Little help please?

I think he meant copy&paste your WoW directory to somewhere else, so you'd have 2 copies of the game and then update one of them and try 3.3.5 there ^.^
Rawr, I'll be testing as soon as my Retail WoW folder is uncorrupted.. Not sure how it got corrupted in the first place, but :|

On a question for personal gain, does that mean the server restarted? *Is still dying for RP item* :mrgreen:

Edit: Seems it had to be taken down for a moment, I can safely assume it was. Huzzah! *Loves Kretol*

Second edit: Ugh! Pain! There's no patch available yet! >.< For eu apparently, my retail is still at 3.3.3 as well.. *Cries*
Aruen Wrote:Edit: Seems it had to be taken down for a moment, I can safely assume it was. Huzzah! *Loves Kretol*
Yes, the server had to be taken down to start up with the new code, so the new item will be in the database.
Well THAT took a long time, but it seems to be working. Thank you for your help. ^_^

On a slightly different note. I don't suppose the Real ID thing is going to be working on this server, is it?

Just thought I'd ask since it seems to be most of the patch.
Guess I"ll wait till next week to get on this server then. Since my retail is still on 3.3.3, in America the pathes are out 1 week ahead of European servers.

Enjoy people! See you next week!
Lia Wrote:On a slightly different note. I don't suppose the Real ID thing is going to be working on this server, is it?

You are correct! I'd be surprised if RealID worked on any emulated server in some way. This is probably why the developers managed to churn out support for this patch so fast, since there wasn't much else that changed that'll affect us.
Hey there! This is for anyone who's having problems getting 3.3.5 I don't know if this will fully help you but here's the manual patch from Blizzard's official site.(Well the link that it gives you)

http://www.filefront.com/16833305/World ... ian-Patch/

Hope it was helpful. :)
Kretol Wrote:
Lia Wrote:On a slightly different note. I don't suppose the Real ID thing is going to be working on this server, is it?

You are correct! I'd be surprised if RealID worked on any emulated server in some way. This is probably why the developers managed to churn out support for this patch so fast, since there wasn't much else that changed that'll affect us.

Alright! *wonders what churn means*
To Google! Eh...did I just say that out loud..... >.>
I fail epicly... I read this whole thread, even gave advice here and still, it took me 4 hours to figure out that my game isn't working because I need 3.3.5...
Not available for EU, you say?

... This is one of the times I'm glad the WotLK installer I downloaded was a US one without me realising.
For EU players.

http://shoupz.com/forums/showthread.php ... t?p=817861

WARNING if not done correctly (or with bad luck) this may not work, and will require a reinstall.
Pages: 1 2 3