Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: 3.3.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Im pretty sure 3.3.5 is only out in the US and I cant patch the US patch onto EU wow, Couldn't the server have waited a week for it to be released everywhere? Because now I think I have to wait a week before I can play. AND I MISS WOW AND CotH /cry

M xx
I got out, saw the thread, and wondered the exact same thing. LOL A delay would be very nice for us EU nublets out there!
I live in Europe and I downloaded the patch from the following link, works excellent :)

http://www.bigdownload.com/games/world- ... -patch-us/
I doubt it's a smart move to patch EU versions of the game with a US patch, call me paranoid but their not the same for some reason or another. No clue what that reason might be, but it might as well break your game in the next patch or give new un-encountered bugs.. ;3

So.. I'm not trying that yet. :|
If you are using the US patch to update your EU client, I'd highly recommand to male a copy of your WoW folder, name it something like WoW-Backup, and then revert back to that one (that is, delete your US-patched folder and rename WoW-Backup back to the normal name and patch up using the EU patch).
Exactly, but I'm just not going to screw my wowfolders up. :P So I guess I"ll wait till next week and level some new alt on retail, mwahahahaha. :-)
I say wait another week. I'll get sad if I have to wait.
Actually tried using Jacula's link to patch and did backup the folder but I get an error message during the start of the install "Patch can't be applied because it is missing data for: enGB". So it seems us EU version users will have to wait anyway.
I won't give up >:D
I'll keep trying until I can, I mean, come on, I've messed the whole day(plus yesterday) to start playing and now you're saying I have to wait another week? Pff, you wish...
Kenert Wrote:I won't give up >:D
I'll keep trying until I can, I mean, come on, I've messed the whole day(plus yesterday) to start playing and now you're saying I have to wait another week? Pff, you wish...

Might as well give in for now.. If you got enGB as patches, there's no way a enUS will run on it. Curse blizzard and it's silly patches. :mrgreen: Feel free to try, I'm also stubborn but heh.. I doubt it has any effect.
Tehehehe, Impossible it seems indeed.

Tough, is it possible to wait next time with the server patching till the European Servers actually have the patch? :-) I don't mind updating to tell you when our patches comes out.
The server should've waited for us in EU.

Edit: Sorry.
Hentick Wrote:The server should've waited for us in EU.

Perhaps you should word this in a not so confrontational way.

Given that this thread was made *after* Kretol started testing, I highly doubt he was aware at the time that EU didn't get their patch yet.
But now he knows and he should take it into account before he dedides to change or not.
There's always a possibility to download the US version... Takes another day, but that's better than a week ^^
Pages: 1 2 3