Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Multi-passenger mounts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The search didn't give me any reasonable answers, so I considered making a new thread.

Are there multi-passenger mounts in this server, and if there are, then how many are there?
What I know, is that at least the motorcycle multi-passenger thing does not work.
I have also tried the X-53 Touring Rocket which should theoretically hold two people. It doesn't seem to work here.
None of them do on any private server.
Sorry to say
:/
Danalthar Wrote:None of them do on any private server.
Sorry to say
:/

Aww! That chucks. I mean, imagine the possibilities...
Possibilities?
RPing Azeroth bus-stops? XD
Kenert Wrote:Possibilities?

Made me giggle. :D

M xx
Kenert Wrote:Possibilities?

No, but it's ideal for OOC transporting. Having an event that level 1 chars can join in, let's say, Northrend won't be such a hassle anymore. Just hop in the bike and roll out!
I heard the new core will have these mounts working properly.
Nexi Wrote:I heard the new core will have these mounts working properly.

I can confirm, from usage of the latest TrinityCore myself, that the new core does indeed have working multiple passenger mounts. I tried the mammoth, and both of the bikes and they worked perfectly.

One more reason to look forward to the restart.
Grayl Wrote:
Nexi Wrote:I heard the new core will have these mounts working properly.

I can confirm, from usage of the latest TrinityCore myself, that the new core does indeed have working multiple passenger mounts. I tried the mammoth, and both of the bikes and they worked perfectly.

One more reason to look forward to the restart.

*looks at Avatar. Looks at own name.* Well, this was a coincidence.

Anywho, yeah. Kretol also stated that he had heard they work. and it looks like we got confirmation.
Roxas65 Wrote:*looks at Avatar. Looks at own name.* Well, this was a coincidence.

Anywho, yeah. Kretol also stated that he had heard they work. and it looks like we got confirmation.

Haha, don't worry, it's only a temporary avatar. But yeah, looks as though we have more than one keyblade lover in the forum.

If you guys and gals have any other questions about TrinityCore, I can try to answer them. I have my own compiled server on my hard-drive that I mess around on occasionally, so if you ask a question, I can try to find out and answer it. Whether or not the CotH Trinity server will be 100% the same is something I don't really know, but I assume it'll be pretty close to the same (from what I know, there's only one Trinity Database to use).