The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Multi-passenger mounts?
The search didn't give me any reasonable answers, so I considered making a new thread.

Are there multi-passenger mounts in this server, and if there are, then how many are there?
Meow
What I know, is that at least the motorcycle multi-passenger thing does not work.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
I have also tried the X-53 Touring Rocket which should theoretically hold two people. It doesn't seem to work here.
None of them do on any private server.
Sorry to say
:/
Danalthar Wrote:None of them do on any private server.
Sorry to say
:/

Aww! That chucks. I mean, imagine the possibilities...
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Possibilities?
RPing Azeroth bus-stops? XD
Meow
Kenert Wrote:Possibilities?

Made me giggle. :D

M xx
Kenert Wrote:Possibilities?

No, but it's ideal for OOC transporting. Having an event that level 1 chars can join in, let's say, Northrend won't be such a hassle anymore. Just hop in the bike and roll out!
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I heard the new core will have these mounts working properly.
Nexi Wrote:I heard the new core will have these mounts working properly.

I can confirm, from usage of the latest TrinityCore myself, that the new core does indeed have working multiple passenger mounts. I tried the mammoth, and both of the bikes and they worked perfectly.

One more reason to look forward to the restart.
Ignorance is bliss, so shut up!
Grayl Wrote:
Nexi Wrote:I heard the new core will have these mounts working properly.

I can confirm, from usage of the latest TrinityCore myself, that the new core does indeed have working multiple passenger mounts. I tried the mammoth, and both of the bikes and they worked perfectly.

One more reason to look forward to the restart.

*looks at Avatar. Looks at own name.* Well, this was a coincidence.

Anywho, yeah. Kretol also stated that he had heard they work. and it looks like we got confirmation.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Roxas65 Wrote:*looks at Avatar. Looks at own name.* Well, this was a coincidence.

Anywho, yeah. Kretol also stated that he had heard they work. and it looks like we got confirmation.

Haha, don't worry, it's only a temporary avatar. But yeah, looks as though we have more than one keyblade lover in the forum.

If you guys and gals have any other questions about TrinityCore, I can try to answer them. I have my own compiled server on my hard-drive that I mess around on occasionally, so if you ask a question, I can try to find out and answer it. Whether or not the CotH Trinity server will be 100% the same is something I don't really know, but I assume it'll be pretty close to the same (from what I know, there's only one Trinity Database to use).
Ignorance is bliss, so shut up!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discussion on IC mounts Xigo 72 9,523 05-07-2013, 04:54 AM
Last Post: Delta
  Races and Mounts requiem225 10 2,406 06-26-2012, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Dae
  Clarification Regarding Multi-Classing and Variants Grakor456 17 4,337 01-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Xigo
  Death Knight mounts ICly! Erynn 17 3,259 11-23-2011, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Beltharean
  Mounts hyenaskate 6 1,355 06-16-2011, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Wuvvums