Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Seriously...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, your Server apparently screwed up my game...
Would you care to elaborate? We can't really give you any help there if thats all we're given. What sort of problems are you having?
Changing the realmlist can screw it up? O.O
Well it started first that I tried viewing something the changing room I think its called (Ctnl + Right click) and the game crashed saying error, so I got back on, same thing again...so I got rid of the item.
Then I started a quest, and then I looked at the quest item, and it crashed again but this time it didn't have normal servers to go back on to, it wouldn't let me back on, so I switch the realm list back to the normal game realms, and attempt to get on...and same thing, then I try the rp again and its says the game isn't reconnizing the version, then it downloaded a patch from the normal game realms, then it still wouldn't let me get on.
I've ran the Repair.exe, and that didn't help, so I'm going to do it again, and I'm running a virus protection program (Kaspersky) to see if I ended up catching something on the net or something (cause my dad plays all the time and I need to either fix this now, or you will never see me again cause I will be dead ).
I do really like this server but...if I'm going to get beat for this...IDK
Try deleting your cache folder.
Moving to Technical Support!
I appoligize for not putting it in Technical Support, now I just can't get on to any server, private or normal.
Well did you delete your cache?
>:o
Retail realms are down anyway. No one can get on, and some realms are going to be down for a full day, while others just get the usual treatment.
Nope that didn't work either, well crap, it doesn't even give me the option to check mark a normal server box cause it isn't even there
Yep. Delete the cache and try running it. Really might help, you know. Also, if there's an error message, copy paste it here, it might help.
I've deleted it 4 times, and reloaded the game over and over thus causing it to readding the cache, and it just stays the same, I connect to the game server I just can't connect to the servers playwise, this make no sence.
Maldric Wrote:Nope that didn't work either, well crap, it doesn't even give me the option to check mark a normal server box cause it isn't even there
As noted, the American retail servers are all currently down. It is Tuesday; they perform weekly server maintenance on Tuesdays. Furthermore, they will also be doing extended maintenance on a number of servers.

During the weekly maintenance, there is no option to select any type of server other than Development. This is something that has occurred pretty much every week of the game's existence.
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/realmstatus/

Yeah...wow I feel like an idiot, I applogize
Not a problem at all, Maldric! It's a common occurrence, even though all of us should be used to the Tuesday maintenance period by now.

Edit: On a good note, you can log into Conquest of the Horde and play while retail servers are down!
Pages: 1 2 3