Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Freezing-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, here is what is happening.

Whenever I go to log onto my account, once I type in my name and password, it freezes. Every time. I tried repairing, removing addons, nothing works.
Cressy Wrote:So, here is what is happening.

Whenever I go to log onto my account, once I type in my name and password, it freezes. Every time. I tried repairing, removing addons, nothing works.

How does it look? Does the game just freeze, that is everything. All animations music, everything.
Does it look funny?
Or does it just get stuck at a certain point of login?
The entire game freezes to the point I have to go into my Taskmanager and end the Wow process in order to get it off my screen.
Hmm. It just outright freezes?

Alright then. First, try running another program. Maybe one with higher graphics settings. I mean, if you have another video game that can run higher graphics settings. Maybe...there's a slim chance it might be your graphics card bugging out.

Make sure you're connecting to the server. There might be some odd network bug going on.

If that doesn't work, I suggest reinstalling it to your computer, if you have not done so. I know it's a pain to do, but it might solve the problem.

And...if those do not work. Google is your friend. I'll get to work on trying to find some pages you can use to aid you now.

Oh, just one question. Does it immediately freeze upon you hitting the enter key? Or does it go to the 'connecting to server' box thing, then freeze? Just...a bit more specific details would help greatly.
I was also thinking graphics card. Have you recently noticed graphical bugs in-game, in other games or just on the normal Windows interface?
Are you running in a window or fullscreen?
It isn't the graphics card because everything else is running fine; plus, no buggy errors or anything else. I am running it in Window mode and..Yeah.

/giefs up.
Sounds like it's time for a fresh WoW reinstall~
Eff my life.
I feel your pain, Cressy. I had to do that three times already.
...This is even better.

I uninstalled wow...ONLY FOR IT TO NOT LET ME REINSTALL.../raegfaec.
Cressy Wrote:...This is even better.

I uninstalled wow...ONLY FOR IT TO NOT LET ME REINSTALL.../raegfaec.

Wut? What does it say?
It says, and I quote..!

Blizzard Downloader Wrote:I hate Cressyfaec so hard that I will lock up even when she tries to download any of our products. Peace.
Cressy Wrote:It says, and I quote..!

Blizzard Downloader Wrote:I hate Cressyfaec so hard that I will lock up even when she tries to download any of our products. Peace.

As fun as that was, and it was, it's hard to help you when you're not serious, Cress-Cress x)
It will start to download then stops.
Pages: 1 2