Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Some Realm and COTH Test Server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK I logged in and that was ok, But its asking me to select a realm and the tabs are, Development and United States. In Development theirs SomeRealm and in United States theres COTH test server... Wheres the Conquest of the Horde server?
No worries.. It's nothing on your end, the server is down once more. :)

It tends to kill itself when Kretol is asleep, which he will be for quite some time so.. No CotH.. heh.

All we can do is wait.
Alrighty thanks very much I feel reassured ^^ and I appreciate the fast response time!
Server Pirates. . .
Sonuva. . . Why always when Kretol is incapacitated? Why always?! D:
I think when Kretol goes to sleep he takes the server with him in a USB or somethin >.< its not possible but it seems like it!
Reaper Wrote:I think when Kretol goes to sleep he takes the server with him in a USB or somethin >.< its not possible but it seems like it!

I think the server is playing something else when Kretol is asleep. Like:
"Finally! He's asleep! Now I can play Hello Kitty Rollerblade Racing!"
I have to admit, is annoying because its almost the instant he looks away...bang! Server dies... :(
Devious server does naughty things away from Overlord's eyes >.>
If this always happens, then maybe Kretol needs someone on the opposite sleep schedule to monitor it and fix it. But that's just my opinion.
Recommending that Kret have a different sleeping schedule is illogical. He cannot (and should not) have to align his life just so that you can log onto a private server on whim. For all you know, he might work late at night and crash as soon as he gets home -- which may be considerably later than most people. Add into that school and a social life and family and friends and your recommendation really starts to sound asinine.

I'm just shocked that someone would actually recommend that!
Well I'm also wonderin how other people have been on it but I can't get on :?
If you are talking about the Server Status, I am sorry to say this but. . .

It lies.

I am not online at the moment, yes, that makes me said, even though it says I'm on. It must be powered by my dreams.
Piroska Wrote:Recommending that Kret have a different sleeping schedule is illogical. He cannot (and should not) have to align his life just so that you can log onto a private server on whim. For all you know, he might work late at night and crash as soon as he gets home -- which may be considerably later than most people. Add into that school and a social life and family and friends and your recommendation really starts to sound asinine.

I think Lia meant Kret needs somebody that is on teh opposite sleep schedule to fix it while he sleep. This is impossible anyways, since, if I remember correctly, the server is at his house.
Piroska Wrote:Recommending that Kret have a different sleeping schedule is illogical. He cannot (and should not) have to align his life just so that you can log onto a private server on whim. For all you know, he might work late at night and crash as soon as he gets home -- which may be considerably later than most people. Add into that school and a social life and family and friends and your recommendation really starts to sound asinine.

I didn't mean he should get a different sleep schedule but that he should get a second hand man that can and is willing to man the stations when he cannot.
Pages: 1 2