The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Some Realm and COTH Test Server?
OK I logged in and that was ok, But its asking me to select a realm and the tabs are, Development and United States. In Development theirs SomeRealm and in United States theres COTH test server... Wheres the Conquest of the Horde server?
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Rogue -Your solo nature means that you're very capable of fending for yourself. It also means, however, that you have trouble finding your place in groups.
No worries.. It's nothing on your end, the server is down once more. :)

It tends to kill itself when Kretol is asleep, which he will be for quite some time so.. No CotH.. heh.

All we can do is wait.
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
Alrighty thanks very much I feel reassured ^^ and I appreciate the fast response time!
I am Rogue -Your solo nature means that you're very capable of fending for yourself. It also means, however, that you have trouble finding your place in groups.
Server Pirates. . .
Sonuva. . . Why always when Kretol is incapacitated? Why always?! D:
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I think when Kretol goes to sleep he takes the server with him in a USB or somethin >.< its not possible but it seems like it!
Reaper Wrote:I think when Kretol goes to sleep he takes the server with him in a USB or somethin >.< its not possible but it seems like it!

I think the server is playing something else when Kretol is asleep. Like:
"Finally! He's asleep! Now I can play Hello Kitty Rollerblade Racing!"
Spoiler:
I have to admit, is annoying because its almost the instant he looks away...bang! Server dies... :(
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

Devious server does naughty things away from Overlord's eyes >.>
If this always happens, then maybe Kretol needs someone on the opposite sleep schedule to monitor it and fix it. But that's just my opinion.
That life is like that of a Phoenix...
There are days when you burn...

...and there are days
where you start from your ashes into life...

This is not me,
but this is my face.
The face that I choose,
for my love to take. ~ Aurora Phoenix
Recommending that Kret have a different sleeping schedule is illogical. He cannot (and should not) have to align his life just so that you can log onto a private server on whim. For all you know, he might work late at night and crash as soon as he gets home -- which may be considerably later than most people. Add into that school and a social life and family and friends and your recommendation really starts to sound asinine.

I'm just shocked that someone would actually recommend that!
Well I'm also wonderin how other people have been on it but I can't get on :?
If you are talking about the Server Status, I am sorry to say this but. . .

It lies.

I am not online at the moment, yes, that makes me said, even though it says I'm on. It must be powered by my dreams.
Piroska Wrote:Recommending that Kret have a different sleeping schedule is illogical. He cannot (and should not) have to align his life just so that you can log onto a private server on whim. For all you know, he might work late at night and crash as soon as he gets home -- which may be considerably later than most people. Add into that school and a social life and family and friends and your recommendation really starts to sound asinine.

I think Lia meant Kret needs somebody that is on teh opposite sleep schedule to fix it while he sleep. This is impossible anyways, since, if I remember correctly, the server is at his house.
Spoiler:
Piroska Wrote:Recommending that Kret have a different sleeping schedule is illogical. He cannot (and should not) have to align his life just so that you can log onto a private server on whim. For all you know, he might work late at night and crash as soon as he gets home -- which may be considerably later than most people. Add into that school and a social life and family and friends and your recommendation really starts to sound asinine.

I didn't mean he should get a different sleep schedule but that he should get a second hand man that can and is willing to man the stations when he cannot.
That life is like that of a Phoenix...
There are days when you burn...

...and there are days
where you start from your ashes into life...

This is not me,
but this is my face.
The face that I choose,
for my love to take. ~ Aurora Phoenix

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Test: User Tagging Kretol 32 4,049 03-29-2013, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Kretol
  Another test - Google Docs Kretol 11 2,175 06-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Last Post: Aphetoros
  Characters missing, maybe on different realm? Manufreak101 6 1,753 04-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Karunzo
  Public Test Realm Mir 1 817 03-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Delta
  Another wowhead test Kretol 6 1,806 06-02-2011, 04:09 AM
Last Post: Aphetoros