Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Can't seem to log in on my game account..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After a while and some encourage from a close friend, I've decided to give CotH another shot, yeah? Well, as I was getting my old account back, I remade my folder for CotH. Everything seemed fine, until I wasn't able to open up my realmlist instantly - it said "Windows cannot open this file." I managed to get up, though, and pasted the current realmlist in it; however, if I try to log into the actual server, it just crashes. Right after I enter my password, it just crashes. I'm currently attempting to see if anything's wrong, but.. I'm failing at that.
Right.
First, clear the cache.
Second, make sure the realmlist is exactly perfect.
Third, make sure your log-in isn't the same as a retail WoW version
Finally. check the patch info.
I've done the first two steps! Progress!

I'm assuming that my game account was my forum name, Pucching. Though, my retail WoW log in is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e -->. I wouldn't think that'd truly effect it, though, right? Unless, I might need to recreate an account - would I have to redo an intruduction?
Have you actually gone through the server account creation process or are you just using the information from the forums?
I did, yes. I've been on the server before, yeah? If anything, I'll try to.. make a new account, or something of the like.