The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Can't seem to log in on my game account..
After a while and some encourage from a close friend, I've decided to give CotH another shot, yeah? Well, as I was getting my old account back, I remade my folder for CotH. Everything seemed fine, until I wasn't able to open up my realmlist instantly - it said "Windows cannot open this file." I managed to get up, though, and pasted the current realmlist in it; however, if I try to log into the actual server, it just crashes. Right after I enter my password, it just crashes. I'm currently attempting to see if anything's wrong, but.. I'm failing at that.
Right.
First, clear the cache.
Second, make sure the realmlist is exactly perfect.
Third, make sure your log-in isn't the same as a retail WoW version
Finally. check the patch info.
I've done the first two steps! Progress!

I'm assuming that my game account was my forum name, Pucching. Though, my retail WoW log in is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]][email protected]</a><!-- e -->. I wouldn't think that'd truly effect it, though, right? Unless, I might need to recreate an account - would I have to redo an intruduction?
Have you actually gone through the server account creation process or are you just using the information from the forums?
I did, yes. I've been on the server before, yeah? If anything, I'll try to.. make a new account, or something of the like.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Getting Into Game Drair 6 1,479 09-17-2013, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Drair
  Game will not connect. Ruibarra 5 1,514 10-19-2011, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Ebenezer
  Getting Back into the Game Anski 10 2,251 09-30-2011, 05:57 AM
Last Post: Anski
  Patching the Game - Because it frustrated me. CasualMatt 2 975 01-03-2011, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Yoshintoku
  Do I have to re download game and stop on the right patch?? Masterninja1032 3 1,061 11-20-2010, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Masterninja1032