Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Mary Sue-ometer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi folks, Could be interesting to try this out, this site lets you guage just how mary-sue-ish, AKA A too perfect, too powerfull and so on, your characters are. Im currently doing my characters and will post the results soon. Have fun ^^

http://www.springhole.net/quizzes/marysue.htm
Eve: 5 points.

0-16 Points
Most likely Not-Sue. Characters at this level could probably take a little spicing up without hurting them any.

Well thats OK, but then again she is my most normal character... xD

Without the De-suifier section it was 15.
Arianna got a -7.

Without De-sueification, it was a 5.
Isadorian;

De-Sue: -8
Without De-Sue: 3
Ordin got a 13

Without the De-Suifier it was 17.

Sounds like the Forsaken are kinda Mary-Sue-ish. XD
Naww, so far everyone has been a bit anti-sueish. Need to be around 25-30 before it starts to be bad :)
Not gonna bother with Wilhelm or Shadovarn on these.
Afraid of knowing how high they'll hit!
Mokaku:

Without de-sue: 11
With de-sue: 3
I don't know if I took that test in particular but I did take a mary-sue test for my RL self for laughs and I got like a super-sue or something.

Apparently high grades and playing the flute and having a weird hyphen name were all mary-sue traits :b
Wuvvums Wrote:I don't know if I took that test in particular but I did take a mary-sue test for my RL self for laughs and I got like a super-sue or something.

Apparently high grades and playing the flute and having a weird hyphen name were all mary-sue traits :b
Also, knowing more than one language can make you sue-ish.
My new Warsong Goretan got a 4 on the Mary Sue-o-meter, and then with the de-sueifier included his total score came out to -4.

Kaz just got a solid four by the end, I can't remember exactly what it was before that though.
Rigley seems to dock exactly at zero. Huh. Jovana is at six, and Wilt is at negative nine.

I would go back and look at the score without the de-sue, but I'd have to retake it twice. Wilt without the de-suer is a five.
Clovis:

No Desu = 5
Desu = 0

I r surprised.
Jean= Zero with no Desue; Negative four with.
Pages: 1 2 3 4