Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Bovel academically ascends, sort of. (DP future.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I should begin with; "WOHO! I effing got into nurse-class!"
The course just began this week and I recently reviewed my scheduele and realized that I will be on the verge on overbooked the next month (at least). This with me arranging a LARP at the end of September. So the planned event for the Draenic Pilgrimage have to wait at least a month before getting executed cause I simply got no time.
I will try to come online at least once a week for an hour of RP or something but at this point there is nothing I can promise. Though I hope there will be time during my month of vocational training for some events and RP.

If anyone wants to ask anything about DP or even The Wyrd, feel free to post it here or PM me about it.
/Bovel putting on his scrubs.
'grats on getting through!
Hawk Wrote:'grats on getting through!
Thankies Gelk!
Well, as an update if anyone from Draenic Pilgrimage is still around. I still am swamped with school but hope it will open up now after the workplace-practice cause now the LARP period is over. (Sadly!) IF anyone wants to arrange a DP event in my absence let me know of your ideas cause I do check my PMs from time to time.

And let me add that I am loving studying to become a nurse so far! <3
Ooh, I remember that! Kitaala is up for it if you(anyone) get(s) it going again. Bring Nexi and her creepy Draenei-child spawning and it's a done deal.
I would be willing to bring my namesake along for the Pilgrimage. Always wanted to give it a shot.