The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bovel academically ascends, sort of. (DP future.)
Well, I should begin with; "WOHO! I effing got into nurse-class!"
The course just began this week and I recently reviewed my scheduele and realized that I will be on the verge on overbooked the next month (at least). This with me arranging a LARP at the end of September. So the planned event for the Draenic Pilgrimage have to wait at least a month before getting executed cause I simply got no time.
I will try to come online at least once a week for an hour of RP or something but at this point there is nothing I can promise. Though I hope there will be time during my month of vocational training for some events and RP.

If anyone wants to ask anything about DP or even The Wyrd, feel free to post it here or PM me about it.
/Bovel putting on his scrubs.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
'grats on getting through!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Hawk Wrote:'grats on getting through!
Thankies Gelk!
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.

Well, as an update if anyone from Draenic Pilgrimage is still around. I still am swamped with school but hope it will open up now after the workplace-practice cause now the LARP period is over. (Sadly!) IF anyone wants to arrange a DP event in my absence let me know of your ideas cause I do check my PMs from time to time.

And let me add that I am loving studying to become a nurse so far! <3

Ooh, I remember that! Kitaala is up for it if you(anyone) get(s) it going again. Bring Nexi and her creepy Draenei-child spawning and it's a done deal.
I would be willing to bring my namesake along for the Pilgrimage. Always wanted to give it a shot.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So I'm back, sort of. Roxas65 10 1,211 06-02-2013, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Back (Sort of) Noble 9 1,721 03-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Kage
  Future changes Loxmardin 5 822 05-28-2012, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  For the foreseeable future... Kenshiro 4 872 01-23-2012, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Piroska
  Bovel goes to Medievalweek, again Bovel 3 988 08-19-2011, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Bovel