Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nostra Limited Edition.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yeah, my access to internet has pretty much been cut, I'll be around a lot less and mainly during afternoons on weekdays which will probably mean that I won't see most of you in-game. I'll try to keep up on the forums though and I was thinking that those of us who're engaged in RP (or were planning to be) could try to create a RP thread or two and get some fun that way!

I'm not sure for how long this will be, but I'm sure it will last at least a week or two, maybe more. Hopefully I'll be able to solve it earlier but we'll see, on the upside I'll visit my father this weekend and there internet flows free, I'll bring my HDD too so maybe I can use my netbook to get some RP, though I remember that that was a very laggy experience last I tried it, hehe. This isn't the end and I'm sorry for those I kinda left in the dirt (again) with my sudden disappearance, I'll try to make it up to you guys!
You better give me some souveneirs! >:C

I mean, return to us soon!
I saw this and I thought CotH was releasing a line of Nostra action figures. . .

Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
TL:DR I'm not gone, but I'll be limited to afternoons on weekdays for the most part.

But thanks anyway. ;-P
Wouldnt it be more like;
"Nostra, Now on Limited Time Offer!
Act now before it's too late!!"