The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Nostra Limited Edition.
So yeah, my access to internet has pretty much been cut, I'll be around a lot less and mainly during afternoons on weekdays which will probably mean that I won't see most of you in-game. I'll try to keep up on the forums though and I was thinking that those of us who're engaged in RP (or were planning to be) could try to create a RP thread or two and get some fun that way!

I'm not sure for how long this will be, but I'm sure it will last at least a week or two, maybe more. Hopefully I'll be able to solve it earlier but we'll see, on the upside I'll visit my father this weekend and there internet flows free, I'll bring my HDD too so maybe I can use my netbook to get some RP, though I remember that that was a very laggy experience last I tried it, hehe. This isn't the end and I'm sorry for those I kinda left in the dirt (again) with my sudden disappearance, I'll try to make it up to you guys!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

You better give me some souveneirs! >:C

I mean, return to us soon!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I saw this and I thought CotH was releasing a line of Nostra action figures. . .

Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
TL:DR I'm not gone, but I'll be limited to afternoons on weekdays for the most part.

But thanks anyway. ;-P
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Wouldnt it be more like;
"Nostra, Now on Limited Time Offer!
Act now before it's too late!!"
Lower the flags, a good man has passed.
He has reached the last of frontiers.
Lower the flags, down to half-mast.
For again the world has taken a turn for the worse.

My Gallery.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to RP fight, Rensin Edition Harmonic 35 4,694 07-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Last Post: CallMeMelissa
  A Warning. [Read if you intend to RP with Nostra] Nostra 37 6,034 06-27-2009, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Dafusimba
  A few Screenies to make Nostra Happy. Killachipmunk 48 7,271 12-01-2008, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Tyr
  The Prince of Grues: Beta Edition Delmure 62 8,743 11-01-2008, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Killachipmunk