Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Sin'dorei Death Knights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sooo this crossed my mind.

DKs have been formed mainly during the attacks on Silvermoon, etc. however at this time, there was no Sin'dorei (they were Quel'dorei).

Does that mean that

1. Sin'dorei DKs are expected to have been defeated in other battles, after they became Sin'dorei, and
2. There should comparatively speaking be more Quel'dorei than Sin'dorei in the ranks of the DKs?
I guess you're asking if Blood Elf Death Knights should be considered high elves or not? I think this has been discussed, and I think number 1 is a correct assumption, as it also mentions in the quest that you're referred to as a sin'dorei. While I think there can be high elf death knights, and even if it's likely there are some, I think that the player DKs were blood elves before they became DKs.
This was discussed before. The Scourge didn't save the bodies to use after several years, they used them right away, to create zombies and stuff. And yeah, playable elf death knights are Sin'dorei.
I believe the summary was that PC DKs are allied with the Ebon Blade. The EB was made (so they were told) for the fight against the Scarlets specifically. The most logical thing to assume is most of the current DKs were killed recently, sometime during the events of Classic and Burning Crusade.
This has been discussed a couple of times before. Here and here.
I see. Thanks a lot.
Grakor456 Wrote:The most logical thing to assume is most of the current DKs were killed recently, sometime during the events of Classic and Burning Crusade.

This needs to be stated on the wiki for clarification, and taken into consideration during the approval process. My Blood Elf Death Knight has been accepted twice, before wipe and after, with circumstances that differ from what you say. I fully intend to alter it when I get around to making a CoTH-Wiki account.