The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sin'dorei Death Knights
Sooo this crossed my mind.

DKs have been formed mainly during the attacks on Silvermoon, etc. however at this time, there was no Sin'dorei (they were Quel'dorei).

Does that mean that

1. Sin'dorei DKs are expected to have been defeated in other battles, after they became Sin'dorei, and
2. There should comparatively speaking be more Quel'dorei than Sin'dorei in the ranks of the DKs?
I guess you're asking if Blood Elf Death Knights should be considered high elves or not? I think this has been discussed, and I think number 1 is a correct assumption, as it also mentions in the quest that you're referred to as a sin'dorei. While I think there can be high elf death knights, and even if it's likely there are some, I think that the player DKs were blood elves before they became DKs.
This was discussed before. The Scourge didn't save the bodies to use after several years, they used them right away, to create zombies and stuff. And yeah, playable elf death knights are Sin'dorei.
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
I believe the summary was that PC DKs are allied with the Ebon Blade. The EB was made (so they were told) for the fight against the Scarlets specifically. The most logical thing to assume is most of the current DKs were killed recently, sometime during the events of Classic and Burning Crusade.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
This has been discussed a couple of times before. Here and here.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Rogue.
I see. Thanks a lot.
Grakor456 Wrote:The most logical thing to assume is most of the current DKs were killed recently, sometime during the events of Classic and Burning Crusade.

This needs to be stated on the wiki for clarification, and taken into consideration during the approval process. My Blood Elf Death Knight has been accepted twice, before wipe and after, with circumstances that differ from what you say. I fully intend to alter it when I get around to making a CoTH-Wiki account.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Rogue.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worgen Death Knights, and True Form Harmonic 21 5,539 08-26-2013, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Dae
  [WIP] Service After Death: A Death Knight Guide SachikoMaeda 43 6,152 02-07-2013, 08:08 AM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  Death Knights. Ukarai 7 1,833 05-15-2012, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Nick
  Blood Elf Death Knights.. Bingles 22 4,702 03-29-2012, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Fortwit
  le Sin'dorei DK? Holynexus 20 2,785 11-20-2011, 11:22 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel