Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Model Viewer not working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah. I downloaded the WoW model viewer a few weeks ago and never got around to installing it, so when I did today I was disappointed to find that it didn't work. None of the models seemed to load, but there were no error messages. Just a blank space where I presume the visual should be.

I figured it might be an outdated version, but when I try the website, I get this message;
"DB function failed with error number 145"
With a bunch of other stuff after it too.

I downloaded it again, from somewhere else, but had the same problem as the first time; nothing seemed to load. Anyone got any ideas? Think it might be an incompatibility issue with XP64?
Are you running it from a shortcut? Mine does the same unless i click the file directly oddly
I had some problems with my 64 bit computer. I had to download three different versions of model viewer. Eventually, I found a good one.
I was running it directly from the file. What version are you running Goarn, or more importantly, could you link me where you got it?
I started playing this game and I had trouble with downloading the modelviewer, and once I did, I was only disappointed to see a large black space where the images should be.
I downloaded it and when I open up the characters then go to click any race it closes, no error nothing just randomly closes.