The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Model Viewer not working.
Yeah. I downloaded the WoW model viewer a few weeks ago and never got around to installing it, so when I did today I was disappointed to find that it didn't work. None of the models seemed to load, but there were no error messages. Just a blank space where I presume the visual should be.

I figured it might be an outdated version, but when I try the website, I get this message;
"DB function failed with error number 145"
With a bunch of other stuff after it too.

I downloaded it again, from somewhere else, but had the same problem as the first time; nothing seemed to load. Anyone got any ideas? Think it might be an incompatibility issue with XP64?
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Rogue.
Are you running it from a shortcut? Mine does the same unless i click the file directly oddly
I had some problems with my 64 bit computer. I had to download three different versions of model viewer. Eventually, I found a good one.
I was running it directly from the file. What version are you running Goarn, or more importantly, could you link me where you got it?
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Rogue.
I started playing this game and I had trouble with downloading the modelviewer, and once I did, I was only disappointed to see a large black space where the images should be.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
I downloaded it and when I open up the characters then go to click any race it closes, no error nothing just randomly closes.
[Image: 8.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Patch not working Dizzyeye 5 2,059 09-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Dizzyeye
  Cata is not working Djura 7 1,993 04-25-2013, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Djura
  WoW Model Viewer Q's Zenethen 4 2,686 02-20-2013, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Deleting not working Ormica 12 1,605 10-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  WoW Model Viewer GeneralDefyre 5 1,180 01-23-2011, 04:57 AM