Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Booty Bay Backstabbing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bootybayharbor.jpg]

"Ah Booty Bay, the smell of the sea, overpriced goods, rude goblins, yet still a mixing pot of the outcasts of both the Horde and the Alliance. Who couldn't love a place like that? Good business will only get you so far in this town though, but cross the wrong people and you might as well bring down the hammer of a titan. Someone has done that, and the Baron is pissed..."

The story so far:

The body of a prominent shopkeeper has washed up on shore with strange marks carved into his corpse and it is no accident. The shopkeeper was a good friend of Baron Revilgaz, so he has seen it as a personal attack, ever paranoid he has put up posters looking for all manner of mercenary to come solve this crime.

Time and who:

This event will take place Tuesday, October 12th, 11am server time.

It is also open to anyone that happens to be in the bay, it has goblins, what more of a reason to be there could ya need?

OOC Description:

This is a murder mystery that will offer you total emoting freedom, it relies on your ability to think and act appropriately, there may be a little combat at the end depending on the path chosen by the investigators (you).
Nice post, mate. I really hope we do a good job on this one.
Event still planned for today, think about how you are going to solve the murder pplz.
Thats so awesome!

I friend and I planned on making mercenaries earlier today, so it will fit perfectly to this event!
Anybody we should whisper to?