The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Booty Bay Backstabbing
[Image: bootybayharbor.jpg]

"Ah Booty Bay, the smell of the sea, overpriced goods, rude goblins, yet still a mixing pot of the outcasts of both the Horde and the Alliance. Who couldn't love a place like that? Good business will only get you so far in this town though, but cross the wrong people and you might as well bring down the hammer of a titan. Someone has done that, and the Baron is pissed..."

The story so far:

The body of a prominent shopkeeper has washed up on shore with strange marks carved into his corpse and it is no accident. The shopkeeper was a good friend of Baron Revilgaz, so he has seen it as a personal attack, ever paranoid he has put up posters looking for all manner of mercenary to come solve this crime.

Time and who:

This event will take place Tuesday, October 12th, 11am server time.

It is also open to anyone that happens to be in the bay, it has goblins, what more of a reason to be there could ya need?

OOC Description:

This is a murder mystery that will offer you total emoting freedom, it relies on your ability to think and act appropriately, there may be a little combat at the end depending on the path chosen by the investigators (you).

Nice post, mate. I really hope we do a good job on this one.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Event still planned for today, think about how you are going to solve the murder pplz.

Thats so awesome!

I friend and I planned on making mercenaries earlier today, so it will fit perfectly to this event!
Anybody we should whisper to?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Booty Bay Social Club Rosencrat 5 2,079 07-20-2014, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Absurdkoala
  Booty Bay Mystery Heitrusan 0 633 02-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Heitrusan