Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Helping Eachother: OOC Professions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I realized for some arbitrary reason professions feed into one another so that they become interdependent and can't be covered by the tradeskill ship. For example, if you wanted to do some higher alchemy but needed the philosopher's stone, you would need to get this item that comes after 375 mining. You'd either have the choice of grinding up that profession yourself, or finding another player with it. The thing is that I've had difficulty finding others.

I figured it might be good, if we wanted to advertise, various skills we might have attained OOCly that other players may seek out. For example, looking for engineers to make spy glasses, or alchemists to make giants elixers. Here are ones that I have:

Grandmaster engineering on both Alliance and Horde. I can make the bike mount on either.
Grandmaster jewelcrafting
Grandmaster alchemy
Grandmaster mining
Grandmaster leatherworking
I've got Grandmaster Inscription, Herbalism, and Tailoring. Horde, if that matters at all. (Don't think so...)
Grand master enchanter. Hordies.