The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Helping Eachother: OOC Professions
I realized for some arbitrary reason professions feed into one another so that they become interdependent and can't be covered by the tradeskill ship. For example, if you wanted to do some higher alchemy but needed the philosopher's stone, you would need to get this item that comes after 375 mining. You'd either have the choice of grinding up that profession yourself, or finding another player with it. The thing is that I've had difficulty finding others.

I figured it might be good, if we wanted to advertise, various skills we might have attained OOCly that other players may seek out. For example, looking for engineers to make spy glasses, or alchemists to make giants elixers. Here are ones that I have:

Grandmaster engineering on both Alliance and Horde. I can make the bike mount on either.
Grandmaster jewelcrafting
Grandmaster alchemy
Grandmaster mining
Grandmaster leatherworking
I've got Grandmaster Inscription, Herbalism, and Tailoring. Horde, if that matters at all. (Don't think so...)
Grand master enchanter. Hordies.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  uwnt2bsnowflk?: A How to on Classes and Professions Cressy 13 2,525 09-24-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  OOC Professions supplementing IC? Kretol 48 7,127 09-22-2010, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Kretol