Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Male Night Elf Warden: Possible or Not?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As most of us know, times have been rapidly changing in night elven society. Males are becoming fighters and priests, and females are becoming druids. However, I have a question. Would it even be POSSIBLE to have a male warden? I believe that you could. However, It is my understanding that there is currently NO male warden in Azeroth or beyond. Does this mean it is impossible to obtain the prestige if you're male?
I...wouldn't think so? My knowledge of night elfs isn't the best though.
Well, Night Elves are very Matriarchal. And to be trained as a Warden, you would have to find a female Warden who would be willing to train you. However, I can't see a reason why males can't be Wardens.
Yes Males can be wardens. I'm not sure if of how they are comaprd to women, but in game there is npc male wardens.
Really? Because I was interested in pursuing a Male Warden Prestige once if I gained Gruntship. However, I would like a gms opinion on the matter before attempting to actually pursue the character.
I think it's stated that most Wardens are female, but not all are. The main requirements are that you must be Night Elven and you must be aligned with the Alliance (AKA you're loyal to your race and faction.)
Alright. I just wanted to check if it was even allowed for Males to be Wardens, seeing as male wardens are apparently so rare. Thank you!