The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Male Night Elf Warden: Possible or Not?
As most of us know, times have been rapidly changing in night elven society. Males are becoming fighters and priests, and females are becoming druids. However, I have a question. Would it even be POSSIBLE to have a male warden? I believe that you could. However, It is my understanding that there is currently NO male warden in Azeroth or beyond. Does this mean it is impossible to obtain the prestige if you're male?
I...wouldn't think so? My knowledge of night elfs isn't the best though.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Well, Night Elves are very Matriarchal. And to be trained as a Warden, you would have to find a female Warden who would be willing to train you. However, I can't see a reason why males can't be Wardens.
Yes Males can be wardens. I'm not sure if of how they are comaprd to women, but in game there is npc male wardens.
Really? Because I was interested in pursuing a Male Warden Prestige once if I gained Gruntship. However, I would like a gms opinion on the matter before attempting to actually pursue the character.
I think it's stated that most Wardens are female, but not all are. The main requirements are that you must be Night Elven and you must be aligned with the Alliance (AKA you're loyal to your race and faction.)
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Alright. I just wanted to check if it was even allowed for Males to be Wardens, seeing as male wardens are apparently so rare. Thank you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The [Warden] prestige class. Ryx 27 2,994 06-29-2010, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Skaar
  The Most Attractive Male Race in the World... of Warcraft. Maelstrom 20 2,555 06-28-2010, 10:38 AM
Last Post: HownDoog
  The Most Attractive Horde Race! (Male) BountyHunter 20 2,757 06-13-2010, 01:57 AM
Last Post: Inhibitor